Learn all the basics of sewing in just a few (super fun) weeks!
Teenage Boot Camp
Dates: 4 Saturdays 10-12pm 2 hours
Start date : Saturday 18th February
Location: Sew Fun Studios Wexford
Students will focus on learning basic sewing skills, in addition to basic fashion design techniques and pattern reading skills used in creating some of today’s fashion designs.
This Teenage Boot Camp sewing course is designed for the beginner stitcher. Each class is project oriented and each student will leave classes with their finished wearable projects.
Sewing machines & materials provided.
Enrol today! Call Joanne on 087 4421180 or email email@example.com
Course Syllabus :
- Introduction to the sewing machine
- Basic sewing
- Learn to thread & operate the sewing machine
- Learn basic accessory construction
- Review of machine & sewing
- Learn to thread & operate the bobbin on the sewing machine
- Introduction to pattern reading
- Following instructions for project construction
- Review of pattern reading
- Project completion